What makes SonoSupport the best?
- Summaries of “why” and “when” to perform particular scans.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions on how to obtain the images you need.
- Tips and tricks for probe selection and transducer placement to maximize image quality.
- Critical images checklist to remind you of the scans you need to perform.
- Uses high-resolution examples of normal sonographic anatomy.
- Includes a large collection of notable pathology you may encounter.
- Detailed medical illustrations help identify and clarify sonographic anatomy.
- Provides important information quickly and succinctly at the bedside.
- Mobile and tablet responsive.
- Useful pearls and pitfalls for all the common bedside ultrasound examinations and procedures.
- Up-to-date examples on how to document your ultrasound findings.
SonoSupport is one of the best clinical ultrasound reference tools available!
This mobile app delivers all the important information you need to perform clinical ultrasound examinations at the bedside. The app's concise, step-by-step instructions guide you through how to obtain the best images for integration into your clinical practice.
Designed to meet the needs of health care professionals at any level of practice, SonoSupport is the only ultrasound app you will ever need.