- A list of the best national ultrasound courses and conferences to attend.
- Summaries of recent, must-know literature concerning point-of-care ultrasonography.
- Video tutorials on how to perform common bedside ultrasound scans.
- Sonographic protocols for various patient chief complaints.
- Updated sections covering advanced ultrasound applications.
How to install SonoSupport on Android:
0.8.0. Initial Release
Initial release for iOS only.
SonoSupport is one of the best clinical ultrasound reference tools available!
This mobile app delivers all the important information you need to perform clinical ultrasound examinations at the bedside. The app's concise, step-by-step instructions guide you through how to obtain the best images for integration into your clinical practice.
Designed to meet the needs of health care professionals at any level of practice, SonoSupport is the only ultrasound app you will ever need.